We are happy to announce that STIR has accepted to be an Online Media Partner of PLDC 2019.
Founded in 2014, STIR aims to promote, propagate and foster creativity and innovation in the fields of design, architecture and interactive art in India and across the world. Over the years, via differentmedia STIR has managed to facilitate the exchange of ideas, enable collaborations, showcase trends and technology, and create a collective of enthusiasts from different streams within the creative realm.
In 2015, STIR launched its first initiative – mondo*arc india, a content-led and perspective-driven publication that soon became the country’s fastest-growing design journal. It garnered popular acclaim as ‘the well-read design magazine’ and enjoyed an unmatched reputation among professionals, students and enthusiasts alike.
The digital arm of STIR is an extension of what STIR has always taken pride in doing –
• offering exclusively curated, carefully analysed and meticulously presented content
• providing a platform that connects industry to professionals
• being a medium that enables collaboration between professionals and allied industry
• being the destination that engages community in dialogues, debate and discourses
• offering a platform that merits critical acclaim and generates business opportunities, and where community finds products for operational efficiency.